3. What brought you to SOMA? Grass, a family-friendly community, a grill
4. What do you do (for a living or as a serious hobby)? I help really cool neighbors move to or from the communities that i LOVE.
5. What’s your favorite feature of your home? The hacked IKEA bathroom vanity my husband built. It was once white and plastic, and it's now clad in walnut, brass and marble.
11. Describe your family: A bunch of characters with huge hearts!
12. Describe your ideal day: A day at the beach with my husband and my boys.
13. Favorite local place to eat? SPROUT!
14. Who/What did you aspire to be when you were little? An ACTRESS of course.
15. What is your favorite store? West Elm.
16. Mountains or Beach? So many places have BOTH- no need to choose!
17. Favorite movie? Gone with the Wind
18. What inspires you? My MOM.
19. How would you describe your “style”? Modern Bohemian or beautiful mess.
20. Coffee or tea? COFFEE, so much delicious coffee.
21. What charity are you passionate about/how do you live out “CareServeGive? The Michael J Fox Foundation, and make time to give where you live.